Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I just finished 2 great sessions....

Last weekend I had 2 really great sessions. One was with Noah. The most adorable sweet little boy. I have a maternity session with Noah's mom in a few weeks because Noah is going to be a big brother! YEAH! Here are a few faves:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then there was Ryan. Where do I start with Ryan.... I could could have just ate him up. The biggest most beautiful eyes and the sweetest personality. Ryan's gonna be a big brother too. The whole family was a photogs dream. They couldn't take a bad picture if they tried. Here are some of my faves:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've had an idea. I really need to find bellies. Bellies for more artistic shoots (i.e., dramatic lighting, sitting in a field or meadow maybe in a really cool chair, silhouette, etc). Still tossing this one around but I may have some kind of "show me your belly" or "fresh bellies" campaign. I haven't figured out the logistics (i.e., discounts) etc....but hopefully when I have a moment (so many bookings....I LOVE IT) I can figure this one out. Because I really need to get my creative juices flowing on this one. The other trick is finding to-be moms willing to participate. Most want really traditional poses. I really need to stretch my creative muscles.

On another note I've been so busy shooting other kids I've planned some time to shoot Lola this weekend. My Saturday shoot rescheduled so I'm gonna take Lola out scouting for new locations. I'll post some of those as soon as I get a second.

BBL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen you around in a while and was so pleased to find your blog off of your website. Craig and I were so happy with the pics you tookof the kids last year we want to schedule a REAL shoot with you possibly in the fall?

Also, if you need bellies to shoot, you're welcome to mine. It's HUGE though, so make sure you've got a wide-angle lens.

PM me on SE if you'd like to get together.

Jennifer said...

I love the family picture, I love the style of this! Very nice!