Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Exciting NEWS!!!

Well around this time next year (hopefully, if everything goes according to plan...*crossing everything and knocking on every piece of wood around*) we'll be opening a studio. YEAH!!

That's right! Lola & Me will offer in studio AND on location photo sessions. This will be very exciting and as more news becomes available we'll be sure to keep you posted!!

Our trip to CA was awesome. Mexican food, morning, noon and night. Shamefully not a lot of pictures though. I was so busy. We had a 3rd birthday party for Lola and it was so much fun. Lola's Papa (my dad) had surgery as well so it was a dual purpose trip. He had some complications but is doing much better now. I will post a few pictures once I get caught up with my orders, editing and current sessions.

No comments: